Mansfield accommodation at its finest, on the edge of Mansfield township, and close to the recreational waterways of Lake Eildon and snowfields of Mt Buller Stirling, in the High Country of northeast Victoria
Rural Setting – Luxury Features – Spa Pavilion – Book Find Us – Ideal Stay for Special Occasions
colonial design in a rural setting
A luxury bed and breakfast accomodation in a rural setting of 92 private, gently undulating acres, on the edge of the Mansfield township.
Phone: (03) 5775 1046
– Four luxury suites, with antique style furnishings, are designed for your comfort and privacy
– Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, cutlery, crockery, tea, coffee and snack making facilities
– Quality linen and towels supplied
– TV/DVD and split system air-conditioning and adjacent covered parking
– Two suites have their own spas.
The Spa Pavilion
The Pavilion has an outdoor heated swim spa overlooking rural scenery, and is available to all guests.
Privacy, views, wildlife and luxurious accommodation make it the ideal place to relax and revive, while enjoying all that the Mansfield area has to offer.
Coming from Melbourne – Erinview House is on the right hand side of Howes Creek Road, 6.94 km from the Maroondah Highway.
The Howes Creek Road turnoff is clearly signposted, 3 km from Mansfield, on the Melbourne side.
welcome to Erinview House
relax in our spa pool
Ideal Stay for Special Occasions
This is one of the best choices of accommodation Mansfield has to offer for an overnight, weekend or extended stay; a romantic getaway, city escape, retreat, holiday, honeymoon or a special occasion or celebration such as a wedding, birthday or anniversary.