Family Friendly accommodation options to suit all budgets
– Powered or unpowered sites,
– Standard cabins,
– 2 BR cabins, new 2 bedroom deluxe cabins,
– Spa cottages.
Right in the heart of Mansfield, gateway to Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Lake Eildon and the legendary High Country.
Our park offers lovely shaded sites, a short walk to the Visitor Information Centre, Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail, Mullum wetlands area, bus depot, main street shops, restaurants and pubs, and sports facilities.
Great park facilities
Ideal for families, groups, couples and singles
• Clean amenities and laundry
• Pool, BBQ’s, Camp kitchen, Games room, Tennis courts, new adventure playground
• Shady caravan and tent sites
• Ensuite and deluxe cabins
• 2 bedroom spa cottages with full kitchen, large living area, large deck with private BBQ.
Shady sites and close to township
Holiday fun for families and groups
Make the High Country Holiday Park your base
to see all of the area’s natural wonders including: Lake Eildon, Delatite River, Howqua River, Goulburn River, Lake Nillahcootie,
Mt Buller, Mt Stirling,
or visit Craigs Hut and Powers Lookout.