Country living just minutes from Mansfield, gateway to Mt Buller Stirling and Lake Eildon, in northeast Victoria
* Fully self contained, tastefully-appointed 3 BR home
* Continental breakfast available on request
* All linen provided
Enjoy unique and magical country views – from beautiful farm land to the majestic snowcapped mountains.
Riga Country Retreat is nestled in park-like surrounds which attract an abundance of birdlife
and provide a calming and peaceful ambience.
The retreat is part of Nillahcootie Park, a beautiful grazing farming property only 8 minutes from Mansfield and is the home of Riga Angus Stud.
– Separate breakfast and dining area
– Lounge room with tv, dvd, cd player, books
– 3 bedrooms to sleep 6; 1 x queen size, 2 x 2 singles, electric blankets, doonas
– Linen and towels provided
– Heating and airconditioning
– Bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Fully equipped laundry
– Barbecue and outdoor setting
– Undercover carport
The property has inspired artists, photographers, writers, poets and scientists.
For more information about this farmstay accommodation, see our website www.rigacountryretreat.com.au
featuring photography by the renowned Ben Simpson.