· Historic Display – Mansfield – Mansfield Historical Society, located in the historic old Mansfield Railway Station, has a new exhibition. Open Friday Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm. Entry by gold coin donation.
· Mansfield Library offers a fabulous range of activities and programs for people of all ages – including
internet access. Call the library on 5775 2176 to find out more! Closed Sunday & Monday.
· Mansfield Armchair Cinemas – For program and session times visit www.the-mac.com.au/ or call the Cinema on 5775 2049. 1 Chenery Street, Mansfield.
· Chess Club welcomes players of every level, Weds 10.30am, Mansfield Library, Collopy St.
· Rail Trail Open – Mansfield to Bonnie Doon. Now open between Bonnie Doon and Mansfield. Ride or walk some or all of the 22 km scenic Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail through farming country and crossing Lake Eildon at Bonnie Doon. Drinking water is limited along the trail so please carry food and water with you. Refer www.victorianrailtrails.com.au for Trail updates.
· Mansfield Zoo is open every day from 10am, with lion feeding 1.30pm every Saturday, Sunday, school and public holidays. Hand feed most animals all day. Entrance fee applies. For details call 5777 3576.
Looking for another challenge? Pick up a discount voucher at the Mansfield Visitor Information centre for a game of “High Country” mini golf, located in Mansfield and Howqua.
· “Bimbi” Car and Memorabilia Museum. An incredible display of restored cars and home wares memorabilia at Waterson Road, Jamieson. Entry by gold coin donation and all proceeds to Mansfield Hospital, CFA or other local charities. Call Steve or Carol on 5777 0733. Open Friday to Monday 9am-5pm.
· Mansfield Produce Swap – Every Saturday 10am-12pm. Free event, registration required at event. Bring excess produce grown at home or preserves etc made at home to swap for others’ excess. Fruit, vegetables, herbs, seeds, baked and preserved goods. At Snowgum Nursery, 120 High Street, Mansfield.
· Petanque every Saturday at Picnic Point, Goughs Bay – 3.30pm to 5pm. An ideal chance to enjoy the great outdoors! BYO chair and drinks. Boules can be supplied. Open to all ages.