– Mansfield Historic Display – Mansfield Historical Society, located in the historic old Mansfield Railway Station, has a new exhibition. Open Friday Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm. Entry by gold coin donation.
– The Great Victorian Rail Trail, 134km long, from Tallarook to Mansfield, with a spur line to Alexandra from Cathkin, traverses through farming country and crosses Lake Eildon at Bonnie Doon. Cycle, walk or horseride the trail, and pack your bathers for a swim in Lake Eildon along the way. Drinking water is limited along the trail so please carry food and water with you. www.victorianrailtrails.com.au
– Mansfield Armchair Cinema, 1 Chenery Street, Mansfield. Fully digital screenings showing the latest
blockbusters and kids’ & teen flicks. Open 7 days in school holidays. www.the-mac.com.au
– White Lion feeding atMansfield Zoo, 1.30pm every Saturday, Sunday; from School holidays
(21st December) it will be 5pm daily. Open daily 10am. Hey kids, book an overnight sleepover at the
zoo – available throughout school holidays. Call Bronwen 5777 3576.
– Every Saturday – Mansfield Produce Swap. Bring excess produce grown or preserves etc. from home to swap for others’ excesses. Snowgum Nursery, High Street, Mansfield. 10am-12pm.
– Mansfield Library
– Internet access? Drop in or call the library on 5775 2176.
25 – Christmas Day Church Services
Christmas Services for Anglican Church – click for more details
6.00pm Christ Church Anglican Church, Bonnie Doon
11.00pm St.John’s Anglican Church, Mansfield
7.30am St.Peter’s Anglican Church, Jamieson
9.30am St.John’s Anglican Church, Mansfield
31 – New Year’s Eve Fun for All