– Mansfield Historic Display – Mansfield Historical Society, located in the historic old Mansfield Railway Station, has a new exhibition. Open Friday Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm. Entry by gold coin donation.
– The Great Victorian Rail Trail, 134km long, from Tallarook to Mansfield, with a spur line to Alexandra from Cathkin, traverses through farming country and crosses Lake Eildon at Bonnie Doon. Cycle, walk or horseride the trail, and pack your bathers for a swim in Lake Eildon along the way. Drinking water is limited along the trail so please carry food and water with you. www.victorianrailtrails.com.au
– Mansfield Armchair Cinema, 1 Chenery Street, Mansfield. Fully digital screenings showing the latest
blockbusters and kids’ & teen flicks. Open 7 days in school holidays. www.the-mac.com.au
– White Lion feeding atMansfield Zoo, 1.30pm every Saturday, Sunday; from School holidays
(21st December) it will be 5pm daily. Open daily 10am. Hey kids, book an overnight sleepover at the
zoo – available throughout school holidays. Call Bronwen 5777 3576.
– Every Saturday – Mansfield Produce Swap. Bring excess produce grown or preserves etc. from home to swap for others’ excesses. Snowgum Nursery, High Street, Mansfield. 10am-12pm.
– Mansfield Library
– Internet access? Drop in or call the library on 5775 2176.
25 – Christmas Day Church Services
Christmas Services for Anglican Church
6.00pm Christ Church Anglican Church, Bonnie Doon
11.00pm St.John’s Anglican Church, Mansfield
7.30am St.Peter’s Anglican Church, Jamieson
9.30am St.John’s Anglican Church, Mansfield
31 – New Year’s Eve Fun for All