Historic Display – Mansfield Historical Society, located in the historic old Mansfield Railway Station, will run a display showcasing significant historical events in Mansfield, Mansfield’s Timeline and an ongoing Railway feature. Open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11am – 3pm. Gold coin entry donation.
· Rail Trail Open, Mansfield to Bonnie Doon
The Rail Trail is open every day of the year for walkers, cyclists and horse riders. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of North East Victoria while traversing through farming country and crossing Lake Eildon at Bonnie Doon on the 20km open section from Mansfield to Bonnie Doon. The GRHCRT is currently under construction from Tallarook to Bonnie Doon with a spur line to Alexandra. When finished later this year the trail will be 134km long, one of the longest and most picturesque in Australia. Drinking water is limited along the trail soplease carry food and water with you. Refer www.victorianrailtrails.com.au for trail updates.
· Petanque every Saturday at Picnic Point, Goughs Bay – 3.30pm to 5pm. An ideal chance to enjoy the great outdoors! BYO chair and drinks. Boules can be supplied. Open to all ages.
· Mansfield Armchair Cinemas – For program and session times visit www.the-mac.com.au/ or call the Cinema on 5775 2049. 1 Chenery Street, Mansfield.
· “Bimbi” Car and Memorabilia Museum. An incredible display of restored cars and home wares memorabilia at Waterson Road, Jamieson. Entry by gold coin donation and all proceeds to Mansfield Hospital, CFA or other local charities. Call Steve or Carol on 5777 0733. Open Friday to Monday 9am-5pm.
· Mansfield Produce Swap – Every Saturday 10am-12pm. Free event, registration required at event. Bring excess produce grown at home or preserves etc made at home to swap for other’s excess. Fruit, vegetables, herbs, seeds, baked and preserved goods. At Snowgum Nursery, 120 High Street, Mansfield.
· Chess Club welcomes players of every level, Weds 10.30am, Mansfield Library, Collopy St.
· Lion feeding at the Mansfield Zoo is at 1.30pm every Saturday, Sunday and school holidays. Hand
feed most of the animals in the zoo, including the monkeys. Open daily 10am.
Sat 6th – Jamieson Aussie Icon Ball and Silent Auction, at Jamieson Memorial Hall, Tickets $20, available from the Jamieson Post Office and Mansfield District Hospital prior to the night.
Silent Auction – fundraiser for the Mansfield & District Hospital – high quality donated items.
Bidding can be made by email prior to the night.
Contact Mandy Riedel – 0411 113 937 – firstname.lastname@example.org